Candle warmer lamp
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Is Dimmable: No
- Body Material: Iron
- Plug Type: US plug
- Style: Modern
- Finish: Iron
- Shade Type: Iron
- Material: Wood
- Item Type: Table Lamps
The advantages of using a candle warmer include the absence of open flame and the soot that often results from burning wax. Candle warmers are a safer option for burning candles and/or wax because there is no open flame and many candle warmers come with an auto-off function, which reduces the risk of a house fire. In addition to these safety benefits, candle warmers do not produce any soot and burn candles more efficiently. With large candles in particular, often the wax furthest from the wick does not melt. A candle warmer solves this problem by heating the candle evenly.
How To Use The Candle Warmer lamp :
- First Step: Install GU10 Special bulb onto candle warmer
- Second Step: Put your fragrance jar candle under the Special bulb
- Third Step: Plug the electrical supply cord into the wall outlet and turn on the light
- Fourth Step: The light of the bulb will warm the candle, and release the fragrance after 5-10 minutes.
- Fifth Step: Turn off the light if not use.